Mobil Terminal Gate Pricing (TGP)
- New customers
- Certified customers (place an order)
- Mobil owned & operated terminal access
- Third party terminal access
- Find Terminal Gate prices here
- Becoming a Mobil term customer
- Contact us
This page provides all the information a potential terminal gate customer needs to know, including all Safety, Security, Health & Environment (SSHE) & operational requirements that must be met in order to purchase fuel under Mobil’s Terminal Gate Price (TGP) regime. TGP applies to:
- Unadditised Regular (RON 91) Octane Unleaded Petrol
- Unadditised Premium (RON 95) Octane Unleaded Petrol
- Unadditised Diesel
In order to purchase fuel under TGP, you must contact us to complete a pre-certification process for your vehicle and driver to ensure that all SSHE requirements can be met at the specific terminal(s) you request to collect the fuel from. As part of this process, drivers will be trained on relevant procedures and if all requirements are met, access tags, loading tags or buttons will be issued.
Mobil does not control the pre-certification process for joint venture or third party terminals that it does not operate, and these terminals must be contacted directly.
A customer credit assessment also needs to be completed for new customers before fuel can be supplied under TGP. A credit check may be required for each purchase made under TGP, and you will also need to be entered into Mobil’s customer systems.
To begin the new customer process, please contact us.
While we will endeavour to process requests as quickly as possible, the pre-certification process (including terminal access arrangements and set-up as a Mobil customer with credit facilities) can take up to 30 working days to complete (location dependent).
Customers will be informed once the pre-certification process is complete.
Once you are certified, you may contact us to place an order.
Placing an order
If you have completed the pre-certification process, the necessary credit checks, and are set up as a customer in Mobil’s systems, please contact us to place an order.
Terminal Gate orders can be placed between 9 am - 5 pm, on any day of the week for collection during hours in which the terminal is operating. An order and credit check of that order may take several hours to process.
Where same day supply is requested, we recommend the order is placed as early as possible to allow order processing to occur. Price will be invoiced as per the day of collection/pick-up of the fuel.
The minimum purchase amount per transaction is 5,000 litres for each type of specified engine fuel.
To place an order, you will be required to provide the following information:
- The terminal from which you wish to purchase fuel
- Specify the type of unadditised fuel to be purchased and the volume (litres) requested
- Date of collection
- The proposed means of payment
- Your Customer information i.e. Name and Mobil account number & your contact phone number
- Information about the certified driver and vehicle collecting the fuel, including certification documentation
- Confirmation that the driver and vehicle meet all relevant site access requirements for the pick-up terminal, and that they comply with all relevant legislative requirements to transport engine fuel (Refer to Pre-certifications procedures)
Once we have received this, a Mobil representative will contact you to confirm your order details.
When your order has been processed, you will receive a shipment number, which your certified driver and vehicle can use to collect fuel from the applicable terminal.
Fuel availability: Please note that if Mobil has already met its regulatory obligations for the required time period/volume for a particular grade at a particular terminal, product may not be available under TGP.
Collecting your fuel
Your driver and the vehicle that were approved under the Pre-certifications procedure can gain access to the specific terminal identified in the TGP order, to collect fuel within terminal operating hours as specified on the terminal operator's website.
Payment will be determined by the agreed terms when you are approved to become a Mobil customer.
Mobil owned & operated terminal access
For Mobil owned & operated terminals, please refer to pre-certification procedure (located top RH of this page)
Third party terminal access
Please refer to the terminal operator's website for third party terminal access requirements (terminals where Mobil holds product but does not operate the terminal).
|Terminal Owner||Operator||Link to SSHE requirements to allow access to terminals|
|WOSL (Marsden Point TLF & Wiri)||WOSL||https://www.wosl.co.nz/tgp/|
|Z||Z||Terminal gate pricing | Z|
Mobil Terminal Gate Pricing (TGP)
TGPs are effective from 12.01 am on the effective date stated along with the prices, until a revised price and effective date is published on this website, or as otherwise indicated in the TGP table. It is the responsibility of the customer to be aware of any price changes. Price will be invoiced as per the day of collection/pick-up of the fuel.
Mobil Terminal Gate Prices at specified Terminals effective 12:01am Saturday 02 July 2022
|Location||Terminal||Operator||Unadditised Regular 91||Unadditised Premium 95||Unadditised ULS Diesel|
|Marsden Point||Marsden Point TLF||WOSL||307.64||325.51||277.44|
|Terminals NZ (TNZ)||TNZ||312.41||N/A||N/A|
|Hutt City BP||NZOSL||312.41||326.83||284.51|
|Christchurch (incl. Lyttelton & Woolston)||Woolston (Mobil)||Mobil||307.91||325.80||279.15|
All prices displayed are subject to change without notice at the discretion of Mobil Oil New Zealand Limited (Mobil). The prices displayed do not constitute an offer of sale but an invitation to treat. It is the customer's placement of an order that constitutes an offer for Mobil's consideration.
* Unadditised fuels only
Terms and Conditions:-
Mobil's TGP and these Terms and Conditions apply only to 'spot' sales of declared bulk unadditised petroleum product sold from the specified terminals, and customer contracts that specifically refer to Mobil's TGP.
Mobil’s TGP does not apply to any customers with a current term supply contract with Mobil that is not a TGP based supply contract.
Except where otherwise agreed in writing, the following Terms and Conditions apply to TGP purchases:
- Prices are effective for loading that commences from 12:01am or after as per the effective date.
- Prices are subject to change without notice at the discretion of Mobil.
- 3. Prices are for customer collecting tank truck loads only of a single or combined product grade – minimum per grade is 5,000L
- All quoted TGPs are in New Zealand cents per litre on an ambient temperature basis.
- All quoted TGPs include: Excise duty, Petroleum or Engine Fuel Monitoring Levy (PEFML), ACC Levy, National Land Transport Fund, Local Authority Fuel Tax (LAFT), Regional Fuels Tax (RFT) where relevant, New Zealand Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS) Carbon Cost, Goods and Services Tax (GST);
- Invoiced price is at the applicable rate on the day of pick up.
- All quoted TGPs exclude: insurance, additional services available (e.g. delivery/cartage), and/or other government charges.
- Petroleum product is sold as per New Zealand Engine Fuel Specification Regulations.
- Mobil has the right to refuse supply in the following cases: Outstanding/overdue payment, Product unavailable or driver, truck, do not pass SSHE requirements of the specified Terminal(s).
- For new Mobil customers, it may take up to 10 working days from receipt of customer information to set up your new account and process your first supply request.
- Purchase of fuel via Mobil TGP does not entitle the customer to use of any Mobil branding.
How to become a Mobil term customer
If you are planning to purchase wholesale fuel on a regular basis, you may consider becoming a Mobil term customer. There are many benefits to becoming a Mobil term customer, such as discounts on the advertised TGP, increased security of supply, and reduced administration via ‘open orders’.
If you would like more information on becoming a Mobil term customer, please call us toll-free on 0508 985 299 or email: NewZealandFuels@contactexxonmobil.com
For more information, or to make a request for pre-certification, please call toll-free 0800 880 361 or email: email@example.com;
If you are an existing customer and wish to place an order, please call toll-free 0508 985 299 or email: NewZealandFuels@contactexxonmobil.com