Fuel your dreams promotion
The trip of your dreams promotion has now ended
Entries into the final prize draw will be received until 23:59 Monday, 20 June 2016. Our final prize draw takes place on Tuesday 21 June 2016.
Thanks to everyone who participated and congratulations to all our lucky winners. Click below to see who has won an unforgettable travel experience.
- "Trip of your Dreams" promotion (the "Promotion") commences 00:00 Tuesday, 3 May 2016, and ends 23:59 Monday, 13 June 2016, at participating Mobil branded outlets. Entries will be received until 23:59 Monday, 20 June 2016.
- There are 6 major prizes to be won of a travel package with a total retail value of NZ$40,000 (including G.S.T.) each. Each of the six major prize winners may choose one of the following pre-determined travel packages: An African Safari in Botswana, to train like an astronaut in Florida, visit Walt Disney World Resort in Florida including dinner with Walt Disney World Resort characters, a trip to Monte Carlo with trackside tickets, a UK trip including tickets for a football game, or a trip to view the Northern Lights in Lapland, Finland. The travel package selected by the winner cannot include liquor or vouchers or entitlements to liquor. It shall be the winner's responsibility to confirm all travel, accommodation, activities, meals and other services and items that are included within the NZ$40,000 travel package at the time of booking. Any additional costs or expenses associated with services or items which have not been confirmed as included in the package at the time of booking shall be the winner's sole responsibility.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash. However, at the Orbit Travel's discretion, winners can alter the travel prize destination and travel packages within the prize value of NZ$40,000 (including G.S.T.).
- All winners must provide their scratch card featuring the unique code selected during the prize draw as proof of purchase, in order to be awarded the prize.
- Mobil will provide each major prize winner with the details for Orbit Travel where the travel package must be booked. To accept the prize, each winner must agree to the terms and conditions set out in the booking form for Orbit Travel at the time a booking is made and must also agree to all terms and conditions associated with any prize chosen.
- Winner(s) who select the Grand Prix prize must acknowledge that motor sports can be dangerous and, despite all precautions, accidents can happen and that you attend the event at your own risk. Mobil Oil New Zealand shall not be responsible for any injuries sustained during the course of any such events.
- Travel must be booked by 30 September 2016 and all travel completed by 31 August 2017. Travel will not be permitted between 15 December 2016 and 15 January 2017.
- Prize availability may depend on chosen travel dates and is therefore at winner's risk.
- Winner(s) who choose the Grand Prix prize understand and agree that the availability of tickets to the event is subject to changes out of Mobil and Orbit Travel's control. Please refer to clause 21 (prize availability).
- Every $40 or more spent on fuel at participating Mobil branded outlets during the Promotional Period entitles that customer to a single entry. Only one scratch card per customer, per transaction.
- To enter, text the unique code found on the "Promotion" scratch card to 5853 during the Promotion Period. Each code may only be entered once and the scratch card must be retained in order to claim the prize.
- Each valid code submitted will be entered into the draw to win.
- The Promotion is open to personal customers, companies and joint cardholders.
- Entry codes are available for qualifying purchases using approved payment means (in each case as stated by the participating Mobil branded outlet).
There are six prize draws, a draw will take place at the end of each week of the promotion. The final draw for the sixth prize will take place a week after the end of the promotion:
- Tuesday, 10 May 2016
- Tuesday, 17 May 2016
- Tuesday, 24 May 2016
- Tuesday, 31 May 2016
- Tuesday, 7 June 2016
- Tuesday, 21 June 2016
- All winners will be notified by phone (where applicable) and confirmed in writing. If any winner cannot be contacted or does not claim their prize within 28 days of the prize draw, that winner will forfeit the prize and the next winner will be called. All winners will be ineligible for subsequent prizes.
- It is each winner's responsibility to cover any travel costs associated with collection of or redemption of their prize. It is also the winner's responsibility to cover any additional costs associated with the prize, such as service, insurance, driver's license, on-road costs, and medical testing and requirements.
- All winners agree to the use by Mobil of their name, town of residence and photograph for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and copyright will vest in Mobil. Winners must make themselves available for publicity photographs.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither Mobil nor any other person or party associated with the Promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the Promotion or with any prize offered.
- If Mobil is prohibited by law from awarding a prize to any winner, Mobil will be entitled to declare that entry void and carry out another draw.
- If any prize or part of a prize is not available as advertised at the time of booking, Mobil will provide a similar prize of equal value, in its sole discretion, as advised by Orbit Travel.
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents only, except Mobil's service station dealers (including, without limitation independent dealers, lease dealers, franchisees, and commission agents) and employees of Mobil Oil New Zealand Limited, their subsidiaries, data processing agents and advertising agents (all the foregoing to be collectively referred to as "Mobil Associates"), and the families of Mobil Associates.
- A Promotion entry will be void if it is incomplete, lost, late, illegible, stolen, damaged, unauthorised, photocopied or invalid in any way.
- Mobil's decision as to aspects of the Promotion draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into this prize draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- All entries remain the property of the promoter: Mobil Oil New Zealand Limited, PO Box 2497, Wellington. Any personal information provided will be kept by Mobil for the purposes of the Promotion, held securely, and destroyed upon confirmation of all winners. Personal information will not be disclosed except when required by law. The Privacy Act entitles you the right to access and correct your personal information.
- In these terms and conditions, Mobil means Mobil Oil New Zealand Limited.
- Any questions relating to the "Promotion" should be referred to Mobil Customer services on 0800 880 361.
A: Customers enter the promotion by purchasing $40 or more of fuel to get a scratch card.
The scratch card has a panel which the customer needs to scratch to reveal their Unique Code. This code then needs to be texted to 5853 or enter online promotions.mobil.co.nz to enter the draw.
Q: Who pays for the text message?
A: Customers pay for the text - their telephone supplier standard text costs apply.
Q: If a customer does not have a mobile phone, can they enter the draw any other way?
A: Yes they can call the customer services line on 0800 880 361 or login to promotions.mobil.co.nz.
Q: Can a customer enter if they pay for their purchase using Mobilcard or Fleet card?
A: This promotion is open to Mobilcard and Fleetcard customers. LPG purchases are excluded.
Q: When will the winners be drawn?
A: Winners will be drawn as follows:
A draw will take place once a week on Tuesday 10th May, Tuesday 17th May, Tuesday 24th May, Tuesday 31st May, 7th June, and Monday 21st June. All entries received during that week of the promotion will be drawn each Tuesday morning. A winner that is drawn will be notified by mobile or email and will have 24 hours to respond. After the draw has been completed, text entries from that draw will be considered used and will not be included in subsequent draws.
Q: How are the winners notified?
A: The winners will be notified using the mobile phone number or email address they used to enter the promotion.
Q: What are the prizes?
A: There are six trips to choose from – all include flights, accommodation, tickets to select local attractions and spending money all to the value of NZ$40,000:
- An African Safari in Botswana.
- Train like an astronaut in Florida.
- A trip to Monte Carlo with trackside tickets.
- A UK trip including tickets for a football game.
- A trip to view the Northern Lights in Lapland, Finland.
- Visit Walt Disney World Resort in Florida including dinner with Walt Disney World Resort characters.
A: Yes you may choose whichever travel prize you want regardless of what week it is.
Q: Do customers need their scratch card to claim the prize if they are drawn as the winner?
A: Yes, customers are to retain the card to claim their prize.
Q: Can Mobil employees enter the promotion?
A: No. Employees of Mobil and employees of Mobil Agents and Dealers, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of Mobil, its related bodies corporate, participating stores, prize suppliers and agencies associated with the promotion are ineligible to enter.